Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF USING OUR WEBSITE
This Website is owned by My Nutriality, LLC. In these conditions, the business will be referred to as ‘we’ and/or ’our’.
A wide range of intellectual property rights are used in and relating to this website, including:
- our trademarks and logos;
- the design, text, graphics and other content of the web pages on this website, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages; and
- all the software used in relation to this website.
We are the owner or the authorized licensee of these intellectual property rights. You agree not to copy any content (including images) on this website without our consent.
ABOUT THESE CONDITIONS
If you access or use any part of this website you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not access or use this website.
We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
WEBSITE USE AND CONSENT
Whether you use our website as a visitor, guest, registered user, or as a member of our programs, you are agreeing to certain terms which are clearly outlined below.
We try to ensure that our website availability is uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. During our maintenance times, your access might be temporarily suspended or restricted, to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We, of course, try to limit the frequency and duration of any suspension or restriction.
We will make our priority to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, however, it may inadvertently contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This information may be changed or updated without notice. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions on the site or in documents referenced by or linked to the site.
You cannot use this website:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to send spam;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our customers or suppliers;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on us or our suppliers’ communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
IF YOU PROVIDE CONTENT FOR THIS WEBSITE
If you provide any material to this website (for example, by providing ratings and reviews, comments, articles, or uploading any other content in any format (including video)) (each “User Content”). You agree to grant us permission, irrevocably and free of charge, to use User Content (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, for our own marketing, research and promotional activities and our internal business purposes which may include providing the User Content to selected third party partners, service providers, social media and networking sites.
You own your User Content at all times, and you continue to have the right to use it in any way you choose.
By providing any User Content to the Website you confirm that your User Content:
- is your own original work or you are authorized to provide it to the Website and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes set out in these terms;
- will not contain or promote anything illegal, harmful, misleading, abusive, defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation) or anything else that might cause widespread offense or bring us or our business partners into disrepute;
- does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, contract rights or any other rights;
- does not contain any virus or other code that may damage, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the Website;
- will, if used to promote your own business or services, clearly and openly state your association with the particular business expressly;
- will not contain any form of mass-mailing or spam.
If you do not want to grant us the permissions set out above, please do not provide any material to the Website
We have no obligation to publish your User Content on the Website and we retain the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason.
We do not edit, pre-vet or review any User Content displayed on the Website. If you believe that any User Content does not comply with the requirements set out in this paragraph, please notify us immediately. We will then review the User Content and, where we deem it appropriate, remove it within a reasonable time.
You use the website at your own risk.
You should not rely on the website for advice.
As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
- there will be no problems with how you use the website, or
- the computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
LIMITS TO OUR LIABILITY
There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.
Under no circumstances will we, the owner or operator of this website, or any of their group companies, employees, officers or agents, or any other organization involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be liable for any loss of:
- business or business opportunities;
- savings you expect to make;
- use of, or corruption of information; or
If we do not keep to these conditions, they will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
- using or relying on the website;
- not being able to use the website;
- any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on the website or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
- theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission;
- goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from this website; or
- any information, data, message or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content, layout, design, data, databases, and graphics on our website are protected by United States intellectual property laws. Content is solely owned by us unless otherwise indicated.
You may not use this site or the materials available on or through our website in a manner that must seek our permission before using any of our materials.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license are reserved by us.
The trademarks and logos which are displayed on the Website are trademarks belonging to us is strictly prohibited without our express written consent.
LIMITATIONS ON LINKING AND FRAMING
You may establish a hypertext link to the Website so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Website. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Website, or incorporate into another Website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
We take every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the Website, all information is protected both online and offline.
However, due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot completely ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us or through our services. Submitting information is done at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Throughout this Website, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites which may take you outside of our owned or controlled Website to other Websites maintained by third parties. We have no control over the contents or functionality of those Websites and accept no responsibility for any loss or damages that may arise from your use of them. It is your responsibility to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those Websites to confirm that you understand and agree with those policies.
Furthermore, we do not endorse and we are not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any of the Websites by anyone other than our authorized representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
When you purchase Programs, Products or Services on or through the Website, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions that specifically apply to your purchase or use of such Programs, Products or Services.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Website or cellular phone app. You agree to use the Website and to purchase our Programs, Products or Services through the Website or cellular phone app for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service.
NOT MEDICAL or MENTAL HEALTH
The information provided in or through our Website, Programs, Products and Services is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your own Medical Provider (including doctor/physician, nurse, physician’s assistant, or any other health professional), Mental Health Provider (including psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, counselor, or social worker), or member of the clergy.
Always seek the advice of your doctor/physician, nurse practitioner, physician’s assistant, Mental Health Provider, or another health care professional regarding any questions or concerns you have about your specific health situation, including but not limited to physical or mental health issues such as possible or actual pregnancy, inflammatory joint conditions, prior or existing injury, chronic pain, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart or lung conditions, food allergies or sensitivities, or any medications, herbs or supplements you are currently taking.
We advise you to speak with your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider before implementing any suggestions obtained through our Website, Programs, Products and Services including but not limited to exercise, lifestyle, weight loss, food, vitamins or supplements; engaging in an elimination diet, detox or cleanse; meditation or deep breathing exercises; or participating in any other aspect of a weight loss, healthy eating, exercise and/or lifestyle program. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read on this Website or received from us. Do not stop taking any medications without speaking to your Medical Provider and/or Mental Health Provider. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your own Medical Provider or Mental Health Provider immediately.
THE WHOLE AGREEMENT
These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.