About Our Skin Line Ingredients
- Active ingredients that regenerate skin cells, stimulate collagen & elastin production, increase circulation and detoxify the skin for a healthy, youthful appearance.
- Nutrient-rich plant oils which hydrate, balance and nourish the skin.
- Advanced cosmeceuticals which help reverse and prevent the environmental damage that accelerates aging of the skin.
- Herbal extracts to address common skin concerns such as lightening/brightening, acne, rosacea and irritation.
- 100% pure essential oils which create exquisite, subtle fragrances as well as provide additional benefits to the skin.
Olive oil: It is rich in healthy fats, vitamin E and squalene, which fight free radicals and prevent sun damage.
Sweet potato extract: one of the richest sources of vitamins A and E in nature, as well as many other nutrients.
Rosemary: has an excellent reputation for its ability to regulate the secretion of natural oils (sebum).
Otto Rose oil: removes all impurities that clog pores and prevent the skin from breathing.
Lavender: antimicrobial properties and therefore helps in the treatment of various skin diseases, such as eczema, blisters, seals, redness and other problems on the body.
Jasmine, Essential Oil and Jasmine Extracts: help balance moisture in the skin, so they are great for the care of dry, but also sensitive skin prone to acne because it is mild enough so it does not cause irritation.
Green Tea: ingredients from green tea can be used to treat a number of skin problems, experts say, largely because of the multitude of catechins – a substance that fights bacteria
Sage: Sage for the face thus helps in the care of oily skin which is often caused by acne.
Coconut oil: gives the skin vitamins and minerals, and acts as a boon sun protection hydrates dry skin, slows down the natural aging process of the skin helps reduce skin infections, helps with conditions such as acne, psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis, is easily and quickly absorbed into the skin, contains a large amount of vitamin E.
Almond oil: due to its high content of vitamins and antioxidants. Due to the low degree of comedogenicity, this oil is suitable for all skin types and is especially recommended for the care of sensitive and problematic skin.
Vitamin C: reduces free radical damage.
Coenzyme Q10: Enhances skin regeneration while reducing free radical damage.