For the purpose of European Union Data Protection legislation, We (as defined and detailed in this website (our Site)) are the data controller.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We aim to keep the personal information that you share with us confidential. Please note that we may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, our partners, sponsors, investors, or affiliates; (b) protect and defend our rights or property or those of our users; and (c) act as immediately necessary in order to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Note that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online, such as on blogs, message boards, emails, or in chat areas, the information you share also can be seen, collected and used by third parties, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information that you voluntarily share.
To use certain features of the Website, such as a Forum, you may need a username and password, which you will receive through the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
It is your responsibility to protect your own password from disclosure to others. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information. You are responsible for activities that take place using your password(s) and within your account. If you share your password(s) with anyone, they may be able to obtain access to your personal information at your own risk.
By using our Website you agree to enter true and accurate information on the Website. If you enter a bogus email address we have the right to immediately inactivate your account.
We will use our best efforts to keep your password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
You may unsubscribe to our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mail communications.
We manage e-mail lists through a list management system. Unsubscribing from one list managed by us will not necessarily remove you from all publication email lists. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact us.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe
the link at the footer of all e-mails.
We will not sell, rent or share your email address.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and we do not
collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Our Website, Programs, Products, and Services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to:
- any member of our Group of Companies (our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries);
- data processing companies, mailing houses and other third parties working on our behalf (whether directly or indirectly).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business, assets or shares, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business, assets or shares.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Every now and again, requests are received for information from government departments, the police, and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your information, it will be provided to the organization asking for it.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Data Protection legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the law. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES