- One on one sessions with your Personal Registered and Licensed Dietitian
- Meal and fitness tracking through the app, your daily progress will be tracked through our app and reported to your professional coach in the real time
- Weekly 15min video conference call with our experts to reflect on your progress and set goals for the next week
- Tailored video with instructional fitness training sessions
- Daily meal plan, with calories and nutrients count
- Daily meal prep instructions, delicious recipes along with preparation instructions, and grocery list for a whole week
- One on one sessions with your Certified Personal Trainer
- Swap meals option, if you do not like something you can swipe it and with the recommended food that has the same nutritional value
- Detailed weekly report on your progress, including your nutrient analysis and micronutrient profile
We all are unique individuals and our bodies need unique nutrition tailored fit just for you. Our approach has proven results that are 400% more effective than any diet program. Why? Because we don’t believe in one size fits all approach.
The daily meal we create for you falls within the Acceptable Macronutrient Distribution Range (AMDR) outlined by The Institute of Medicine of The National Academies, as referenced in the Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs). This is a fancy way of saying they have the right things in them, in the right amounts
The secret to your success is that our strategy is based on scientific research and proven facts to get best results, is that it’s fairly simple. Helping you understand what actual nutrition is, versus just a diet your success component with being 400% more effective.
The meal plan you’ll have in your hands will follow these five guidelines — and it’s a rock-solid foundation. Even if you stray now and then, by using this plan as a guide, you will be learning to eat better, and creating the changes you need to develop and maintain the healthy lifestyle you want over the long haul. You will continue to see dietary trends and advice on late-night TV, on blogs and maybe from well-meaning friends. Forget all that and just keep coming back to these basics.
Even the best plan will fail if it’s not executed properly. You will improve your results if you remember that your custom meal plan has been designed to be:
A road map, not a rulebook!